I have been in private practice since 2015 and am now providing virtual therapy to couples using the Developmental Model. This model assists couples on improving their communication skills, self knowledge, and progress to a healthier stage in their development as an individual and as a couple. I also work with trauma using EMDR, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing.
I offer many valuable exercises that assists couples with insight to their repetitive patterns that are not working and increase their understanding and empathy for each other.
- Anger management or verbal abuse
- Compatibility conflicts
- Drifting apart
- Empty nest syndrome
- Falling out of love
- Family system or in-law challenges
- Feeling defeated or unhappy
- Hopelessness or desperation
- Improving your communication skills
- Intimacy or sexual issues
- Lack of trust
- Medical/Disease/Injury affecting your relationship
- Money conflicts
- Motivation/Priorities/Roles & Responsibility
- Negotiation and decision making skills
- Parenting conflicts
- Physical or emotional affair
- Polyamory or alternative relationships
- Pre-marital issues
- Role of power/controlling behavior
Clinical Approach: Developmental Model
Years of Experience: 7+
- LMFT (Licensed Marriage Family Therapist) Marriage and Family Therapist/Counselor (LMFT)
All well-trained relationship specialists seek to offer advice, feedback, observations, and homework to help your relationship evolve.
Therapists and counselors have mandatory educational and licensing requirements that are determined by the state or country in which they practice. Obtaining this license requires a Masters degree which takes approximately two years of post graduate study. The license also requires 3000 hours of supervised work and passing written exams.
Counselors and therapists may make situational determinations about how deep to go into the personal history of each partner. They may seek to help you see where certain unhelpful patterns of behavior originated.
- License #88762
- Developmental Model of Couples Therapy
- Developmental Model of Couples Therapy Advanced
- Trained in Internal Family System & EMDR
- Telehealth (virtual)