Mill Valley, CA
Couples looking for an active, engaged and warm therapist to help them discover and implement alternatives to their current patterns of interacting in predictively negative ways will find understanding, relief, and encouragement when working together with me.
I also offer 2 day intensive therapy for couples wanting to move their relationship skills and connection forward rapidly.
- Compatibility conflicts
- Couples Therapy Intensives
- Drifting apart
- Empty nest syndrome
- Improving your communication skills
- Intimacy or sexual issues
- Motivation/Priorities/Roles & Responsibility
- Parenting conflicts
- Pre-marital issues
Clinical Approach: Developmental Model
Years of Experience: 45+
- LMFT (Licensed Marriage Family Therapist) Marriage and Family Therapist/Counselor (LMFT)
All well-trained relationship specialists seek to offer advice, feedback, observations, and homework to help your relationship evolve.
Therapists and counselors have mandatory educational and licensing requirements that are determined by the state or country in which they practice. Obtaining this license requires a Masters degree which takes approximately two years of post graduate study. The license also requires 3000 hours of supervised work and passing written exams.
Counselors and therapists may make situational determinations about how deep to go into the personal history of each partner. They may seek to help you see where certain unhelpful patterns of behavior originated.
- MFT (Marriage & Family Therapist)
- CA License MFC14286
- Developmental Model of Couples Therapy
- Developmental Model of Couples Therapy Advanced
- ADHD Expert
- United States
- Telehealth (virtual)