With over 25 years of clinical experience, I specialize in couples therapy as well as individual treatment for adults. My eclectic style includes Gestalt, Mindfulness, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR), EFT (Tapping), Cognitive Behavior Therapy.
I specialize in working with couples, families, parenting skills, Anxiety, Mood Disorders, PTSD, Trichotillomania and Skin Picking Disorders.
- Compatibility conflicts
- Empty nest syndrome
- Falling out of love
- Feeling defeated or unhappy
- Hopelessness or desperation
- Improving your communication skills
- Intimacy or sexual issues
- Lack of trust
- Motivation/Priorities/Roles & Responsibility
- Negotiation and decision making skills
- Parenting conflicts
- Physical or emotional affair
- Pre-marital issues
- Trichotillomania and Chronic Skin Picking
Clinical Approach: Developmental Model
Years of Experience: 25+
- LCPC (Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor) Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
All well-trained relationship specialists seek to offer advice, feedback, observations, and homework to help your relationship evolve.
Therapists and counselors have mandatory educational and licensing requirements that are determined by the state or country in which they practice. Obtaining this license requires a Master’s degree which takes approximately two years of postgraduate study. The license also requires 3000 hours of supervised work and passing written exams.
Counselors and therapists may make situational determinations about how deep to go into the personal history of each partner. They may seek to help you see where certain unhelpful patterns of behavior originated.
- License #E0002686
- Developmental Model of Couples Therapy
- United States
- Telehealth (virtual)